25th August 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in Improvement exam if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
Is it right to give CBSE Improvement exam as I have secured 90% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Please tell me should I give Improvement exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th August 2015, 09:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I appear in Improvement exam if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?

You have scored 90% marks in 12th CBSE Board which is an excellent percentage of marks. So, what is the need of giving improvement exam again. You have scored a good percentage which will help you for the higher studies. My advise for you will be that you should now concentrate on your higher studies and give your level best for the future studies.
30th August 2015, 12:08 AM
newmoon06

I congratulate you for your very good marks in class 12th. I think there is no need for you to give improvement exam, because through improvement exam, it is not always necessary that your marks will increase.

You need to concentrate on your future studies now. So, think about that and try to satisfy with your marks as your marks is already good.
22nd May 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i have secured more than 80% in pcm and trying to improvement exam in only maths, if i get more than 80% in maths next year i can apply bits exam on behalf of improvement mark sheet or previous mark sheet or any barrier due to improvement exam

please give answer as soon as possible
25th May 2016, 09:35 AM
Adhayay

I dont think that you need to give improvement exams because you have already scored great percentage of marks in 12th. 90% is excellent score. My advise for you is forget about improvement, concentrate on your future studies whether it is entrance exams or higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?