17th September 2021, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the domicile certificate or residential certificate of J&K?

I was born in Jammu and did my schooling from Jammu .from the past 36 years my family is residing here in our on house .But when I approached the concerned department they said go to Tehsil office and then Tehsil office said go to payari office and so on its been 6 months and no one is helping me or trying to clarify my doubts.please help me to understand ,if I have birth certificate of J&K and my schooling is from here am I eligible for domicile or residential certificate or not .and yes I know about article 370. But their must be some provision.
Thank you

18th September 2021, 03:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the domicile certificate or residential certificate of J&K?

The permanent resident certificate (PRC) holders and other applicants can apply for the issuance of domicile certificate online by providing their Aadhaar number and receive the certificate through online mode at https://www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.
19th September 2021, 01:45 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: Can I get the domicile certificate or residential certificate of J&K?

Yes ,you can get domicile certificate aur residential certificate of J & K .
Domicile certificate certificates are issued by the tehsildar concerned where the applicant is residing .
For online certificate citizen can apply through https://jk.gov.in.

Citizen first have to register with their full particulars as required on the website .After registration citizen can login to the website and apply for domicile certificate and must ensure that they have selected proper Tehsil at the time of registration.Updation of Tehsil of applicant can be done after successful login by the applicant under"My profile "option.
22nd September 2021, 04:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The people who are living in Jammu & Kashmir state for a very long time and Permanent Resident holders (PRC) and other aspirants can apply for the issuance of J&K state domicile certificate online by providing their Aadhar card number and get their certificate through an online mode at https://www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home. PRC holders can receive their domicile certificate through an online application form without visiting any office. Those who are living in Jammu & Kashmir for the last 15 years can apply for a domicile certificate online mode.

Documents which is required to get a domicile certificate are given below.

--> Aadhaar
--> PRC of self and parents
--> Date of Birth Certificate
--> Proof of Identity
--> Proof of Residence
--> Certificate of Education verified by the Chief Education Officer (CEO) of the district
--> Certificate of Registration as Migrants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?