11th May 2010, 01:59 PM
bini123

How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?

I've appeared for MBA cet.iwant to know as how to obtain domicile certificate?how long will it take to obtain?where the application form form for domicile certificate is available? is it compulsory to submit for verification at ARC? what are the documents required for for obtaining domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  2. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  10. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  11. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  12. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  13. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  15. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  17. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  18. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2011, 11:21 AM
bhushanpratap

Default Re: How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?

I think you should go the district court and talk to some advocate for that...

You need to have some address proof of that location..

It is a hard task now days to get a domicile...

mba distance education
19th July 2011, 11:46 AM
ranasachin37

Default Re: How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?

For your domicile certificate you just go to the 'tehsil' of your village or the city..collect the form and submit it with your necessary document required.it takes hardly 3-4 day's and you get your domicile certificate..
19th July 2011, 09:47 PM
angeleye

Hello
you may get Domicile certificate from the office of the District Magistrate of your home or you may apply to the secretary of the home political dept. of your State Secretariat to get Domicile certificate.
After the apply for the certificate you may get it from the authority within a fortnight.
You have to attach your all the documents includes attested copies of each of the following documents-
*voter ID,
*Educational certificate,
*Birth certificate,
*passport(if any)
There is no specified application form for applying for the domicile certificate.
One has to apply by writing his request on a plain A4 size paper to the authority.

Thank you.
19th July 2011, 10:45 PM
rupesh1982

Firstly i did not know to whom state you about to know? every state have different rules to issue domicile certificate. But if you talking about maharashtra state,it take 15 year continue residency in state/your parents working in central government since last fifteen years then you are eligible for domicile certificate. To get it you have to apply in taluka where you coming under.there you have to produce all the proof of residency, like ration card, birth certificate, election card etc.it takes one week mostly. you may get help from your nearest corporator/ward member/sarpanch/any local administration staff like VLW/VEW/TALUKA OFFICE STAFF. After getting it you can eligible for government seat in the state after clearing the MBA CET exam.
20th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

It is very necessary to have a domicile certificate in order to take admission in various courses. Domicile certificate provides state level reservation for admission.

Domicile certification Process:

It can be made by two means , either candidate go to Public Notary with requisite informations and just pay to advocate a required amount and then collect Domicile certificate after certain days.

Or
Candidate go to Public Notary then make an affidavit which certifies that you are a domicile candidate of that particular state and living there for XX years. After the affidavit process just collect the form of domicile certificate from Public Notary and afterthat certify it from your nearest Municipal Commissioner or relevant authority.

In abovesaid two processes, first one is slight costly then the second one but it takes less time. So most of the students do prefer first one.
8th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i live in delhi but my parents live in bihar,so how i can get bihar domicile certificate
13th January 2012, 04:01 PM
edward1989

you may get Domicile certificate from the office of the District Magistrate of your home or you may apply to the secretary of the home political dept. of your State Secretariat to get Domicile certificate.
After the apply for the certificate you may get it from the authority within a fortnight.
You have to attach your all the documents includes attested copies of each of the following documents-
*voter ID,
*Educational certificate,
*Birth certificate,
*passport(if any)
There is no specified application form for applying for the domicile certificate.
One has to apply by writing his request on a plain A4 size paper to the authority.
4th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get domicile certificate in bangalore
5th January 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am an employee in railway, posted in maharastra state from last 11years can i get domicile certificate of maharastra? And pl told what is procedure for it.?
29th February 2020, 11:50 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an employee in railway, posted in maharastra state from last 11years can i get domicile certificate of maharastra? And pl told what is procedure for it.?
Yes, you are eligible to obtain a certificate
The eligibility to obtain a domicile certificate is
You must be living in the state for 10 years
You must have passed 10 and 12 from the state
The documents you may require to avail the certificate are
Voters I'd
Electric bill
Bank details
Ration card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?