3rd September 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get enough time to prepare for JEE Main along with Board preparation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I want to prepare for JEE Main. I would like to know that I can get enough time to prepare for both JEE Main and my Board exam?

7th September 2019, 11:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get enough time to prepare for JEE Main along with Board preparation?

Most of the students prepare for both board exams and competitive exams simultaneously. But yes you have to make a timetable where you can give time to both the preparations.
Basically, the syllabus is same but competitive exams are bit difficult.
I would like to suggest you to complete your syllabus of board exams as soon as possible and then focus on the questions of competitive exams.
Most of the times the questions that are being asked in the board exams are direct but competitive exam has more concept based.
Practice previous year question papers of board exams and as well as that of the competitive exams to get the idea of the exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?