1st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Hello Friends,
I am in urgent need of help. I am in 11th standard right now and I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to know that should I go to a coaching institute for that? And would it affect my Board's percentage? And moreover my preparation of 11th class is not very much strong. Would I get enough time to prepare for my 11th class side by side?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Bansal Classes, Kota?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  3. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Advanced in Shimoga?
  5. Should I do coaching classes for JEE Main & Advanced if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  6. Should I join Coaching class for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced from 12th standard?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  8. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I prepare to crack JEE Mains without any coaching class?
  10. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains & Advance in Kolkata?
  14. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam and JEE Mains & Advanced?
  16. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT?
  17. Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?
  18. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
16th October 2015, 12:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Its simple, if you prepare for JEE mains it directly affects you percentage of 12th class because JEE mains need much more time then board exams. You can focus only on one side so i would like to suggests you forget about 12th class marks if you wanna crack JEE mains or just simply go for 12th class marks and then drop one year for preparation of JEE mains and Advance. Nearly 80% students drop their one precious year to get admitted in any good college of engineering....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?