22nd March 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get GNM admission being a 12th Arts student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Hello everyone, I am studying 12th Arts from Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to study GNM course. So, after passing 12th from Madhya Pradesh Board can I get GNM admission? I am afraid of not getting admission. If yes, then how much minimum percentage should I score in 12th?

25th March 2020, 08:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get GNM admission being a 12th Arts student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

To persue GNM course, Candidate should have done 10 + 2 with any stream however, preference is always given to medical students who have passed there 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subject from a recognised board with at least 50%.
However, if seats are vacant then only will be allowed to join the course.
25th March 2020, 09:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get GNM admission being a 12th Arts student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Arts students are eligible to join this course but most of the colleges give preference to those students who have qualified in 10 + 2 with PCB subjects from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?