15th April 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Arts to get BA(Hindi) admission in BHU?

Hello friends, I am studying 12th with Arts. I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University for BA in Hindi course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required in 12th so that I can get admission in BHU for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in the Bachelor in Fine Arts course in BHU?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  3. Cutoff rank required in BHU PMT for admission? Can I get admission in BHU through NEET?
  4. Procedure to get admission in BHU for MCA degree
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in BHU? -- [New]
  6. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  7. Procedure to apply for graduation from BHU in fine arts?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali University to study B.A.(Hindi) course? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?
  9. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  10. List of top Arts schools for Higher Secondary in Rajasthan and subjects covered in Arts in class 11th and 12th?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College?
  12. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  14. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in BFA 4th semester in faculty of visual arts in BHU
  16. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  17. Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  18. Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?
21st April 2018, 08:52 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Arts to get BA(Hindi) admission in BHU?

You have to score more than 60% in 12th board examination to get admission in BHU.
But you also have to clear entrance test conducted by BHU to get admission in BA Hindi.
You are not eligible to get admission without clearing entrance test as because it is compulsory.
26th April 2018, 08:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Arts to get BA(Hindi) admission in BHU?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central University in India known for offering quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies courses.

For taking admission in BHU to pursue BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) in Hindi you need to qualify BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ) held by BHU once every year.

Further for appearing in BHU UET for admission in your desired course, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Also, your age should not exceed 22 years by the 1st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Age relaxation and marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For more details regarding BHU UET you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?