1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Banasthali University to study B.A.(Hindi) course? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

Hello friends, I want to study B.A. in Hindi from Banasthali University. I am studying in 11th Arts. Kindly tell me how I can get admission for this course in Banasthali University. Also tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Arts to get BA(Hindi) admission in BHU?
  3. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  5. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  7. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  8. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  9. How to take admission in Banasthali University? I have finished 12th standard exam
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  12. Procedure to get admission in J.J. School of Arts after 12th science?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  15. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  17. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  18. Admission for MBA course in Banasthali University without giving entrance exam?
15th March 2018, 03:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Banasthali University to study B.A.(Hindi) course? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

In order to get admission in Banasthali University to study BA in Hindi, you must have to complete your class 12th examination from a recognized Board of Education.
Candidates those who have completed class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for BA degree course from Banasthali University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination. There is no fixed percentage of marks required to study the above mentioned course from the said University.
21st September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Banasthali University to study B.A.(Hindi) course? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

Can I got admission for B.A.2ND year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?