19th January 2022, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy, Kolkata with 73% in 10th ICSE?

Sir, I have secured 73% marks in my 10th ICSE Board exam. I want to secure admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy of Kolkata for Higher Secondary. So, with this percentage I can get admission for Higher Secondary? Please let me know about this immediately.

23rd January 2022, 11:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy, Kolkata with 73% in 10th ICSE?

Can I get HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy, Kolkata with 73% in 10th ICSE?

Yes, the candidate can get admission to Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy, Kolkata with 73% in 10th ICSE. Admission is taken in this school on the basis of the entrance test and maybe an oral test.
The candidate should not be 25 years or old to get the admission.
25th January 2022, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy, Kolkata with 73% in 10th ICSE?

In order to get admission, board percentage matters a lot.
If you planning to get PCM.in class 11th then you must have atleast 80-90% marks
For commerce you must have atleast 80% and above marks to get admission.
Thus atleast 80% and above marks are required to get admission.
Some of the documents are also required to get admission.
Like application form
TOEFL
Academic documents
Passport
Email ID etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?