10th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?

Dear Sir,
My daughter is studying in ICSE class 10th. Can she take admission in class XI
in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata. Please tell me how she can get admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  3. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  5. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  6. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  7. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  8. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  10. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  11. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  15. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  17. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  18. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 11:29 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?

St. Xavier's School is one of the most prestigious school in kolkata. Admission in this school is done on the behalf of entrance exam. Students who qualify entrance are then sorted out according to merit while under qualified students are rejected by school. Students whose name is in merit list are admitted by school only.

So first of all you need to fill an application form for entrance exam. After that you need to qualify it. Now you know their criteria thus you need to work hard for getting admission. Admission in this school is just like knockout match. Students who qualify are in while others will knocked out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?