27th February 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Inter Science admission if I secure less than 60% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 10th standard with Andhra Pradesh Board. I am preparing for the Board exam. Can you tell me that if I score below 60% then also I am eligible for admission in Inter Science course?

27th February 2021, 10:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Inter Science admission if I secure less than 60% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

Yes, You can get Inter Science admission if I secure less than 60% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board.

Some schools has strict criteria for allotment of stream while some are not much strict.

You will get Inter admission with Science stream in non popular schools with less than 60% marks.
28th February 2021, 08:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Inter Science admission if I secure less than 60% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

The eligibility to get admission in science stream in std 11th is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

There is no minimum required aggregate by any board to get admission in science stream.

The required aggregate varies with school due to limited number of seats for each stream. For more information visit at official website of the school in which you want to get the admission.
28th February 2021, 07:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for science stream for your higher secondary school degree course (i.e; intermediate studies) even having secured less than 60% marks in your Class 10th as there is no such rule that asks for minimum marks to be secured in Class 10th to be eligible for pursuing Science stream in higher secondary school degree course and the selection of stream for higher studies is only dependent on the student's personal interest and strength.

Meanwhile, I would also like to add that certain institute do have certain criteria for distribution of stream in their institute but these criteria are not valid in case of every institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?