14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th Andhra Pradesh Board. I have got 84% marks in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get above 90% marks in my 10th Board exam. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will be helpful for me.

15th April 2020, 07:51 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

---Yes,you can grab more than 90% Mark's in 10th standard in Andhra Pradesh Board of exam with some useful tips:-

:- Give importance to basic science.

:- Last 5 year question paper books your preparation

:- proper and detailed notes help you more.

:- Stricked Schedule followed.

:- Proper time table needed.

:- Read and revise more.
16th April 2020, 01:16 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Follow these steps to score above 90% in tenth :

- The most important thing is to make a time table and follow it strictly and give half an hour to language subjects and one hour to other subjects daily if not possible than do it on alternative days like 3 subjects on one day and 3 on next day.

-It is important to prepare notes that are given to by your teachers because these notes can be proved fruitful later. Always use highlighter to mark important line or point.

-Always follow your text books complete all questions , examples given at the end of each chapter.

- Once you are done with your text books then go for reference books that are written by good writers and for this you can take guidance of your teachers.

- Don't hesitate to ask your teacher if you find any difficulty.

-It is always important to practice questions as much as possible and for that you can practice previous year questions papers.

- Once you are done with previous year questions papers, you can practice mock tests and can join online series.

- Prepare a seperate notebook where you can write the most important things related to respective subject.

-Have faith and keep yourself relax and calm.
16th April 2020, 02:28 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam.

1. Prepare a time table and keep at least one hour for revision 2 months before
start the exams
2. solving sample papers at least once in a week
3. Solve last 5 years papers and analyse.
4. Don't underestimate english
5. Identify your strengths and weakness, then develop a study schedule
6 Utilize time effectively.
17th April 2020, 12:50 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score above 90% in Andhra Pradesh board exam:

First of all read all the subjects thoroughly with clear aim in mind to clear your concepts.

Then go for notes provided to you by your teachers.

Then go for solving all the examples and questions of textbooks.

Then go for practicing previous year question papers of all subjects.

Practice mock tests.

Clear your doubts from your teachers.
17th April 2020, 01:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Preparation tips to secure above 90% in 10th Andhra Pradesh board exam:-

> Follow your class lessons carefully.
> Try to find the best and quite study place in your home.
> Solved sample papers.
> Making brief notes has been very helpful always while your preparation and study for board exams.
> Don't leave for the end.
> Make a timetable.
> Understand your strength and weaknesses and then prepare.
> Practice writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?