15th May 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job if secured 58% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(IT) student?

Dear Sir,
I have only 58% in my 10th and
now I am doing B.Tech(IT). I want to know
with 58% in my 10th I can get job in any company?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured more than 60% in 10th CBSE?
  2. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  3. How to get a job in IT company? I am a B.Tech final year student and have secured 59% marks in 10th
  4. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  5. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  6. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  9. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  10. Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  12. How can I become a Computer Programmer if secured 70% in 10th?
  13. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in Best of 4 of 12th and 7.06 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Can I get promoted to 10th standard if secured 5.4 CGPA in 9th?
  15. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?
  17. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  18. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
17th May 2015, 01:19 AM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Can I get job if secured 58% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(IT) student?

You get the job with your own caliber and experience, not on grades.
Yes, your percentage is not upto the mark in class X, but I would like to tell you that you might not be able to appear in the recruitment drives of the major IT companies, but it is not like that you do not have the chance at all. You can start off your career with the small companies, and gain some experience by learning as much as you can, and then after working there for a couple of years you can jump on to the major companies on the basis of your performance and knowledge.
For the time being, you should only focus on the fact that you need to gain some experience and learn as much as you can.
17th May 2015, 04:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job if secured 58% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(IT) student?

Yes you can be able to get a job.
Your Class 10 marks will not be a factor if you are able to get a Job.
If you concentrate on increasing your Domain Knowledge then you will have every chacne to get yourself a Job as you come to the end of your Engineering Course.
The other factors that will be seen will be your Class 12 Percentage and your overall score in your B.Tech.
So just concentrate on your current course and you will have every opportunity to get a job.
17th May 2015, 10:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes you can get job. Yes board marks also important seek a job in companies. Fluency in english,can speak hindi language and one of the regional language,good in communition skills,body language also plays an important role to get a good job.
Demand for engineer (B.tech) had spead across the world. There would be a demand for engineers in private jobs and goveronment job.you don't need to worry a lot.
As for now concentrate on studies.ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?