24th October 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet?

I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board and I have taken Science stream. But I am interested in joining the Indian Navy. So, I would like to know if I can get a job in the Indian Navy as I belong to the NIOS Board?

28th October 2020, 07:41 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet?

Yes, You can get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet.

NIOS Marksheet is valid throughout the country so you have to go through selection procedure to get job in Navy.
31st October 2020, 04:31 PM
chin6303

Red face Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet?

Can I get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet

Yes, many chances to get a job in Indian Navy after 12th Science
Candidates who have done their 10+2 from NIOS Board are allowed to join merchant navy. Class 10th/12th. As far as certificates issued by NIOS is concerned, these are accepted for higher education, Govt. jobs and all other purposes. The certificates issued by NIOS are accepted by all the National/State Boards and all the Universities.
19th June 2021, 08:20 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Navy with NIOS 12th Science marksheet?

NIOS is a recognized board so you can join Indian navy
Eligibility: 10+2 with science stream, physical standards, unmarried, apply from NDA,CDS.
Age limit between 19 years to 23 years
Direct recruitment- 10+2 NCC special entry scheme allow cadet to directly through SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?