5th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study BArch in Southern India after 12th if my parents are not allowing me?

Sir, I want to study BArch and I belong to Meghalaya. As a single girl child of my parents, I am not allowed to migrate to any other state. My parents allowed me to study anywhere in Meghalaya but after my 12th which I am doing with Meghalaya Board, I want to move to Southern India for BArch course. Please tell me what I should do?

6th February 2021, 05:50 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: What should I do to study BArch in Southern India after 12th if my parents are not allowing me?

First and foremost thing is to convince your parents about the privilege of BArch course.
Your decision to select colleges from Southern India is a good decision as most of the college in South India a good for BArch.
You must have at least 50% aggregate in 10 + 2 or its equivalent equivalent exam
You must have minimum 50% marks in physics chemistry and mathematics for admission
It is a 5 year course
they are both Government colleges and private colleges in South in India Southern India.
The tuition fees in government colleges are low compared to private colleges which have relatively higher tuition fees.
Students prefer to apply for government colleges
Admission is based on merit list and entrance test conducted by State, national and college level
So according to this information you have to first try to to convince you parents and for the prepare for the the examination.
All the best for you achievement
19th June 2021, 08:00 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What should I do to study BArch in Southern India after 12th if my parents are not allowing me?

In order to pursue B.arch (bachelor's in architecture) you have to first clear entrance exam NATA (National aptitude test in architecture) is conducted by the council of architecture.
Convenience your parents first tell them about the importance of this course and about your interest.

There are several positions in organisation for an architectural, : architecture engineer, building research, planner, art director etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?