16th January 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Steps to pursue LLB course for an 11th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I have passed my 10th from Meghalaya Board and currently studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. I want to study LLB course after my HS. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can study this course. Please help me in this regard.

17th January 2020, 09:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to pursue LLB course for an 11th Commerce student?

You can apply forLLB after 12th. You may either Choose BA LLB or BBA LLB 5 years integrated undergraduate program. You need to give the entrance examination for getting admission.

Some of the reputed Colleges:

National Law School of India University
Entrance exam: CLAT

National Law University
Entrance exam: AILET

Nalsar University of law

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
17th January 2020, 09:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of law can be pursued in two ways according to one's academic qualification.

You should try for 5 year integrated LLB degree after 12th.
The eligible Candidate aspiring for LLB must be an Indian citizen having completed 12th with any stream from a recognised board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years can apply for 5 years LLB.
19th June 2021, 08:32 PM
Singhskomal

After completing your 12th with commerce. You need to clear entrance exams CLAT. some colleges and universities give direct admission in integrated courses like: B.A + LLB, B.COM + LLB, B.SC + LLB. Its a 5 years integrated course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?