3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in an MNC being a NIOS student?

Hello Sir, I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board. I will do my Graduation in regular mode. So, after completing my Graduation I will get a job in an MNC company? I am interested to join MNC company. So, based on NIOS marksheet, I will get a job in an MNC or not?

5th October 2019, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in an MNC being a NIOS student?

NIOS is an open schooling board and different MNCs have different guidelines for recruitment. Some may allow open schooling candidates for a job and some may not even consider them for interviews. Hence, you need to apply according to their eligibility criteria.

Most of the MNCs related to US and UK strictly don't consider any open schooling or distance mode education. They only consider regular education as criteria for recruitment.
6th October 2019, 01:38 AM
Meera2602

As per the education department of India, National Institute of Open Schooling is equally valid and important as other state or Central board of education. You can certainly apply for various jobs available for you in Mutinational companies.
6th October 2019, 11:21 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can get the job in any MNC because school board doesn't matter for the job in MNC. If you have knowledge, You will get the job in MNC companies.
6th October 2019, 08:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a job in an MNC being a NIOS student.
There is absolutely no problem if you have given 12th board examinations from NIOS board. It will be a problem or not, that depends on company's policy and frankly, the recruiter.
NIOS provides certification which is equivalent to any board certification.
It would be treated equally like central or State board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?