11th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a NIOS student?

Sir, I would like to know that as I am a NIOS students of 12th standard I can get jobs in Indian Air Force? I want to join Indian Air Force and I am doing my 12th from NIOS. So, please tell me about this asap.

15th September 2019, 12:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a NIOS student?

Yes, you can get the jobs in Indian Air Force being a NIOS Student. The NIOS board is a recognized by all the universities and education institution in India and is the most authentic open school in the world. This is a government authorized board and the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the job is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
16th September 2019, 06:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a NIOS student?

Yes, you can join Indian Airforce by giving NDA after 12th. And if not able to crack it then you have to more options after graduation like CDS and AFCAT both of which result in selection of Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?