23rd December 2015, 03:37 PM
rajkumarsagar

Download Computer Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam

Sir/Madam,
I am studying in PSEB Board and I am in 12th standard. I want to get Computer Science solved question papers of previous 5 years. Please arrange the Board papers for me immediately.

23rd February 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Computer Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam

Sir/Madam, I am studying in PSEB Board and I am in 12th standard. I want to get Computer Application solved question papers of previous 5 years. Please arrange the Board papers for me immediately.
7th September 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Computer Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam

Sir/Madam, I am studying in PSEB board and I am in 12th standard. I want to get computer science solved question papers of previous 5 years .please arrange the board papers for me immediately .
6th February 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years board exams of pseb of 2 class commerce stream question papers.pls.
6th February 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Please I want to take computer science bihari board previous year question papas immediately tomorrow is my exam
17th September 2019, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to write question answer of 1st chapter of computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?