27th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?

Sir i have 3 questions:

1. What are the scopes in arts stream as people say that arts is quite time consuming and after having all degrees you end up with nothing?

2. What jobs does political science offers us as i am in class 11 arts and what to do honours in it?

3. Does armed forces especially indian air force have any jobs to offer for arts students?

Thank you. Hope i will get a satisfactory answer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  2. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career?
  3. Jobs in Indian Air Force after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  5. What should I do to join Indian Air Force after 12th Arts?
  6. Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  7. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  8. How to apply for Air Force after passing Arts? My age is 20 years
  9. Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?
  10. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope in Indian Air Force for B.Tech(Computer science) student?
  13. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  14. Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?
  15. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  16. Scope of B.Sc. Computer Applications in Indian Air Force?
  17. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th in Arts with 60% marks
30th December 2014, 01:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?

It is only people's own perception that after taking Arts you end up with nothing.

In reality the case is not as such, even after taking Arts stream there is a good career lined up for you.

I am providing some best career option for Arts students:

1. Fine Arts

2. Designer

3. Civil Service

4. Hospitality Industry

5. Researcher and Writer

6. Law

7. Teacher

8. Mass Communication

9. Travel & Tourism Industry, etc.

So, even after taking Arts you can end up with a good career, provided that you should be determined towards it.

Jobs Prospects in Political Science:

There are many career options and Job prospects after completing studies in Political Science, some are listed below;

1. Law

2. Teaching

3. Research

4. Political Journalism

5. Civil Service

6. Administrative Services

7. Political Advisors

8. International Relations, etc.

Yes, there are jobs for Arts students in armed forces like Army by clearing NDA exam.

You are not eligible for Indian Navy, as for joining Indian Navy you need to have studied Science in your +2.

But you can get jobs in Indian Air Force but not in Technical fields, for that you need to have a science background.

In Indian Air force though, you can thus apply for non-technical fields like ground staffs and logistics department, etc in Group Y.
7th January 2020, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?

Sir I am arts student from science background i.e. I am graduating with arts but had science in 2. Besides that I also have spects . Is their any oppurtunity for me in armed forces ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?