23rd March 2021, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a Tripura State Board student?

Sir, I would like to know that as I am a Tripura State Board student of 12th standard I can get jobs in Indian Air Force? I want to join Indian Air Force and I am doing my 12th from Tripura State Board. So, please tell me about this asap.

26th March 2021, 01:35 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a Tripura State Board student?

Yes, You can get jobs in Indian Air Force being a Tripura State Board student.

Tripura state board is a recognized board which acceptable in each recruitment throughout the country.

You can join Air Force via NDA, CDE, AFCAT as Officer.

You can join Air Force via Airman recruitment X and Y group.
27th March 2021, 11:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Indian Air Force being a Tripura State Board student?

You can get job in Indian Air Force after qualifying in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in two stages of the examination for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?