27th October 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get NIT Trichirapalli with 83 marks in JEE Main and 88% in board exams?

Sir pls help me out i got 83 marks in jee main belonging to obc and 88% in board exams . Will i get trichirapalli nit? If not which nit i will get and if yes what group i will get in trichirapalli nit

3rd June 2015, 04:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get NIT Trichirapalli with 83 marks in JEE Main and 88% in board exams?

It is not sure that either you will get NIT Trichirapalli or not. You need to do counselling as you want to get admission in NIT. You need to register on official website of Central Counselling. Registration is free on this website. You also need to get daily updates regarding starting of counselling. Once counselling starts register your self and open your account there. Fill choices according to your need. After that submit your choices there. Check counselling result. If you got seat then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission on the behalf of your counselling result.

You may check previous year counselling result to clarify all your doubts regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?