27th July 2013, 04:49 PM
rohitjaiswal401

How much marks are needed in JEE? My 12th percentage is 82.2

hom many marks get in jee main sothat my selection may be in allahabad nit . My 12th % 82.2 (up board)

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  2. Minimum marks needed in JEE to take admission in electronics engineering
  3. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
  4. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  5. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  6. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  7. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentages needed in classs 12th for JEE Advance for Kashmir board with ST catogory?
  9. Percentage needed in class 12th to apply in JEE Advance for Kashmir board with Merit ST and SC student?
  10. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  11. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for JCECE?
  12. Detailed information and percentage required in 12th ISC for JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  13. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  14. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  16. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  17. How many marks do I need in JEE to take admission in mechanical engineering in Nirma or LD university?
  18. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
16th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed in JEE? My 12th percentage is 82.2

how many marks scored in jee mains with inter percentage 85 to join in iits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?