11th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get re-admission in 12th class again, if appeared in only one subject?

Sir. I am in class 12th CBSE. My board exam is over, I have given only 1 exam rest of I haven’t given due to some valid reason. Should I get re-admission in class 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in school for repeating class 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  4. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in class 12th (ICSE) if I failed in class 12th (CBSE)?
  6. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 2nd year B.Com
  7. Can I get admission in HM after completing 12th class with arts?
  8. Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  10. How to get admission in IPU in BCA?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  12. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  14. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  16. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exams having appeared for 12th Class?
  17. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  18. Information about BSc Nursing course?

11th June 2017, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get re-admission in 12th class again, if appeared in only one subject?

No, there is no need to take re-admission in class 12th again, if you have appeared in only one subject of your 12th standard board examinations. You can appear in another subjects examinations when the CBSE board conducts the supplementary examinations. You can apply for Supplementary examinations and get qualified in your 12th standard from CBSE board.

11th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get re-admission in 12th class again, if appeared in only one subject?

Yes, definitely you can apply again in class 12th in the very next year of your appearing in the class 12th examination. Since you have given examination of only one subject, you have to re appear once again with all the subjects in class 12th. So, just apply once again in the respective School for class 12th and complete you examination this time.

12th June 2017, 02:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can continue for class 12th from the same school by taking re-admission.But make sure you fill and apply for exam form for class 12th again at the time of notification.

12th June 2017, 02:13 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you can get re-admission in 12th standard again. You had write only one paper in cbse, so your result will be pending. So, you have to appear in 12th standard again next year to complete your higher secondary qualification.

12th June 2017, 10:20 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can appear for 12th boards again and get admission if the reason is really valid otherwise you will be only allowed to appear for board examination as a private candidate in the concluding year and will not be allowed to appear for regular classes.

8th July 2017, 04:14 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can take readmission in class 12th. As you have not given exams so, you are considered as a fail Candidate. You have to take admission and have to fill registration form again.
You can take admission through two modes one as a private candidate and second as a regular candidate. In regular school you have to attend regular classes. As private student there is no need to attend regular classes .
You can apply in your school as well as in NIOS board. NIOS is an open schooling board . In this board there is no need to attend regular classes.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?