3rd October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i give entrance exam for further education after failing in Physics?

I have six subjects physics ,chemistry ,bio, math ,english & computer. If i fail in physics but pass overall by additional. Can i give entrance exam for further education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  2. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  3. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  4. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  5. Can I give Physics exam after 2 years gap?
  6. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  7. Can I give compartmental exam after failing in 2 subjects in Physics and Maths? Can I give Re-Board next year?
  8. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  9. Will I be eligible to appear for AIEEE entrance exam after failing in physics exam and appeared for advanced supplementary exam?
  10. What should I do after failing in Physics CBSE? Is there any chance of admission in any college? What are the compartment dates?
  11. Can I give IIT JAM entrance exam for Physics after passing BSc with Physics, Chemistry?
  12. Is there any entrance exam in Kerala University for MSc physics through distance education? Is there any fees structure?
  13. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing in 12th?
  14. What is the syllabus of MSc physics entrance exam? How to prepare for the same?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?
  16. Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?
  17. How should I give PG entrance exam for Physics? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  18. Syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2015, 10:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give entrance exam for further education after failing in Physics?

No, in order to proceed for higher education, you must clear all the subjects which you have taken at 10+2 level.

For any course at bachelor's degree level like engineering, medical, pharmacy etc, a candidate can only pursue any of these courses when he/she has cleared all the subjects of 10+2.

To be eligible for graduation, you must have at least minimum passing marks in physics. So do not leave the subject, work on the basics of physics, solve NCERT exercise and practice numerical problems and derivations, you will easily crack the exam and obtain good marks in this subject.
4th October 2015, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give entrance exam for further education after failing in Physics?

Physics is a compulsory subject in science stream in most of the schools and you have to pass in it to become eligible for any entrance exam in future. If your board has declared you pass then don't worry and appear for exam.

Normally, passing in 5 subjects is a rule in class X and it might not apply to class XII where you have chosen your stream. Most of the engineering entrance exam and medical entrance exam have questions related to physics. Therefore, you have to pass in physics subject.
4th October 2015, 06:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i give entrance exam for further education after failing in Physics?

If you are talking about 12 class because the mentioned subjects are 12 class subject. Then NO because physics is one of the most important subject before applying in any form you should passed your all subjects. You can aslo check their terms and conditions for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?