13th July 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?

Sir, i have recently appeared in 12th exams . i have failed in examination. i had non medical stream. can i now give 12 th exam again via private basis. i had subjects physics, chemistry, maths, english, computer science. please guide me... can i appear again in exam on private basis... so what about practical exams of physics, chemistry and computer science.... what will be my centre for the exam?? and what about my internal assessment.... and how to apply for private basis?? what is procedure for that...kindly guide me sir...

15th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Saurabhmishraa

Default Re: Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?

Yes, you can give again 12th exam after failing. If You apply private form ,no changes centre. Both centre same.
Intermediate examination scheme leak today, so you should read newspaper .
23rd March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?

please tell me procedure of doing 12th in private with non med i already cleared commerce with 75 percent but for personal reason i want to do 12th non medical stream
4th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to give exam of 12th commerse via private, how can i gave it
28th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I appeared in the CBSE class 12 exams 2012 with PHY, CHEM, MATH, COMPUTER, ENG as subjects and Physical education as additional. Unfortunately I scored very poor marks in maths(failed) and moderate marks in other subjects (around 70%)due to my sickness. As CBSE has the system of best 5, I have been declared pass with PE as main and math as additional. I wish to get math as my main subject and wish to improve marks in other subjects too. Is it possible that I appear for CBSE Improvement exams with all subjects and get a fresh certificate? Or should I appear for private exams with all of my subjects? In private how practicals will be conducted?
My mail id is %u2013 [email protected]
9th June 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 11th standard and i'm 33yrs now can i do 12th exam.Wat is the procedur to do so.
10th December 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear 12th STD exam privately to get certificate. how to go for it
4th June 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son had appeared in 12th science but failed , can he now choose commerce and is he eligible to give exam now in 12 th privately in commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?