11th August 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc and B.Ed in Physics. I want to study PhD in Physics. Please let me know what entrance exam I have to give? I don't want to give UGC-NET at all.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  4. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  5. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  7. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  8. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  12. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  13. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?
  14. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  15. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  16. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  17. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  18. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 06:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc and B.Ed in Physics. I want to study PhD in Physics. Please let me know what entrance exam I have to give? I don't want to give UGC-NET at all.
You have completed M.Sc degree in Physics so you are eligible for Ph.D course through CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?