3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I give HS exam again after passing once from WBHSE?

Sir , I m Soumojit GhOsh . This year I passed HS examination from WBHSE . But my marks are very poor and with this marks I can't apply for honours nor is qualified for WBJEE. So ,I want to give HS exam again from WBHSE OR ANY OTHER BOARD . IS , it possible ?
PLS GIVE QUICK REPLY .

4th May 2023, 11:35 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give HS exam again after passing once from WBHSE?

Yes , you can give the exam Again after passing once from WBHSE fo Higher secondary. but, if you register again , you previous marks will not be considered and you need session will be valid. You can definitely appear for the exam and prepare well and get qualified for WBJEE exam.
4th May 2023, 10:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in higher secondary examination again having failed to secure desired marks in the first attempt by re-registering for the same examination once again.

For the reregistration process, you can simply contact your current school/college management.
5th May 2023, 05:05 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I give HS exam again after passing once from WBHSE?

Yes, the candidate can reappear in your 12th standard Board examinations if you are not satisfied with marks you have scored in examinations.

Address: 5, Ichlabad, Grand Trunk Rd, Police Line, Ichlabad, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713103,
Phone: 0342 254 1427.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?