3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join merchent navy GP Ratings course

I have passed my Madhyamik examination from WBBSE with 69 percent marks.. can i join this course ? and which college is the best for this course in west bengal or india ..and how is their placement record and campusing ..? what is the prosedeour of addmation ? plz tell me soon

5th May 2023, 01:18 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to join merchent navy GP Ratings course

1. You have to pass with aggregate 40% marks in 10th Standard from a recognized Board with Science, Mathematics as subjects and with minimum 40% marks in English language.

2. You have to pass in 2-Year I.T.I. course from Govt. Approved Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in final year and minimum 40% marks in English at 10th or Diploma Exam.
5th May 2023, 04:00 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate has to pass with aggregate 40% marks in 10th Standard from a recognized Board with Science, Mathematics as subjects and with minimum 40% marks in English language. Pass in 2-Year I.T.I. course from Govt. Approved Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in final year and minimum 40% marks in English at 10th or Diploma Exam.
5th May 2023, 05:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to join merchent navy GP Ratings course:-

Age Limit:-
You should be between 17.5 to 25 years old. However, some institutes may have a relaxation of age limit up to 27 years for SC/ST candidates.

Educational Qualification:-
You should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board with Science, Mathematics and English as main subjects.
You should have secured at least 40% marks in aggregate and at least 40% marks in English in the 10th standard.

Medical Fitness:-
You should be physically and mentally fit.

Nationality: You should be an Indian citizen.

Criminal Record: You should not have any criminal record.

If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for the GP Ratings course in institutes approved by the Directorate General of Shipping.

The selection is based on a written test, medical examination, and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?