3rd January 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam after 3 years?

I got 47% marks in 10th from Rajasthan board. Now after 3 years, I want to improvement in 1-2 subject so that I can get above 50%. Is it possible after 3 years. Can I give improvement exam in 1-2 subjects in Rajasthan board.

4th January 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam after 3 years?

No, you can't apply for improvement exams after such a long period of time. There is no such provision and it would surely not be a feasible thing to allow by any board.

You can apply for improvement exams shortly after results are announced. Forms are available for compartment exams and improvement exams at the same time.
4th January 2018, 06:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the improvement examination after a gap of 3 years from your Board examination as it is not possible at this instant.
Candidates those who are willing to appear in the improvement examination to improve their marks, must have to apply for the said examination in the very next year of the Board examination.
4th January 2018, 07:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to inform you that you cannot give improvement examination after 3 years as there is no provision for this.
To appear for improvement examination student must have to secure less than 60% marks.
4th January 2018, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to appear in Improvement examinations after 3 years after completion of 10th standard. The improvement examinations are conducted only from 11th and 12th standard level and there are no improvement examinations conducted at 10th standard level. So, you can't apply for Improvement examinations after three years after completion of your 10th standard.
4th January 2018, 10:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You cannot give improvement exam after 3 years as there is no provision for this.

To appear in the CBSE improvement examination student must have secured less than 60% marks in the subject for which they are thinking of improvement examination and they too have to appear in this in the same year in which they have appeared in the original 12th board examination.

Also there is the provision of a compartmental examination in the same year for student failing in one of their subject.

For more information about rules and regulations of CBSE log.

On to official website of CBSE that is as www.cbse.nic.in.
4th January 2018, 11:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you cannot give improvement examination after 3 years of gap from the years of completion of 10th board examination. There is no such provision of applying for improvement exam after 3 years of gap. Improvement exam forms are generally released in after a few week of declaration of result, so candidates must have to fill the form and pay the requisite fee and submit the form on or before the late date of form submission. Then candidates have to appear for the exam on the notified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?