31st December 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA being a student of 11th Arts with Maths?

Respected Sir
i am in 11th class and i choice arts
with math and i join nda??????
kindly tell me immediately
waiting for your reply

1st January 2015, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA being a student of 11th Arts with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
i am in 11th class and i choice arts
with math and i join nda??????
kindly tell me immediately
waiting for your reply
No, you are not eligible for NDA exam because you are now in 11th standard.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
1st January 2015, 02:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in NDA being a student of 11th standard Arts stream. To join in National Defence Academy, you need to appear in NDA examination which requires the minimum educational qualification of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Th NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year and the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is memtioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

3. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
--> For Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

Since, you are pursuing your 11th standard in Arts stream, you can appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Being a Arts student, you can join in only Army wing of National Defence Academy.
1st January 2015, 06:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To join in NDA, you must complete 12th standard from any recognized institute. So, first you should complete your 12th standard to join in NDA.

Eligibility:-
1.For Army wing of National Defence Academy:
You must complete 12th Class or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

2.For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy:
You must complete 12th Class or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

3.You must be a unmarried male candidate

4.You must be a citizen of India.

5.Your age must be between 16 1/2 and 19 years.
2nd February 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I give NDA exam .I am 12th pass in arts with mathmetics
2nd July 2022, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I am in12th class and I have arts with math , so plz reply me sir,is compulsory physics in nda ?
I want to join navy its my dream sir%uD83D%uDE25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?