15th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?

I have done my B.tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and my M.Tech in Communication engineering.I want to be a Govt school teacher. But what I have heard that,for Electronics,there is no subject for SSC. So I decided to do distance MCA from IGNOU as I am already in a job.Please tell me whether my decision is correct or any good way to become school teacher.Plz dont advice me to join a engineering college.

16th April 2015, 06:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?

No, You cannot join as a government school teacher, because to join as a government school teacher, you should have completed B.Ed course and you have to appear for school teacher exams. But, I think this not a good decision, because a candidate who have completed B.Tech and M.Tech courses, you can get a job in MNC companies, if you can acquire some skills, which are related to your field. So, I suggest you to develop your skills and try for jobs, which are related to your field.
16th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?

Yes, you can join as school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication.
You can also apply for job in government diploma colleges and polytechnic colleges.

You can apply for job in private school also for the post of lecturer, you can teach Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.

To get job in government schools you have to apply for entrance exams like NET, CTET, TET etc.

You can also apply for teacher post in Centre school also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?