23rd December 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?

Sir,
i have given aipmt entrance exam this yr...
Bt i think i will not get selected this yr...
I am a b.sc 2nd yr student...
Can i do mbbs after completing my graduation?
Can i appear for aipmt next yr..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  2. Can I reappear for WBJEE after completing B.Sc?
  3. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  4. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  5. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  6. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  7. Can I study MBBS course after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing MBBS? I am a 2nd year student of MBBS
  9. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  10. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBBS after completing BSc nursing degree
  12. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  13. Which books to refer for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam?
  14. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  16. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  17. What are the jobs available after completing my graduation? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 2nd year
  18. How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?
24th December 2014, 03:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i have given aipmt entrance exam this yr...
Bt i think i will not get selected this yr...
I am a b.sc 2nd yr student...
Can i do mbbs after completing my graduation?
Can i appear for aipmt next yr..?
Yes, you can apply for AIPMT exam. Even you can apply next year also. But you should fulfilled below given criteria first.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidate who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 - 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
24th December 2014, 04:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?

You can appear for AIPMT examination as many times as you can because, there is no restriction on the number of limits allowed to appear for AIPMT examination. But, to be eligible to appear for AIPMT examination, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must have passed class XII examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-Technology) subjects and also must have passed English in the Qualifying Examination from any recognised Board/University to be eligible to appear for AIPMT examination.

--> You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years and must not have crossed the age of 25 years to be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

If you are interested to pursue MBBS course after completion of your Graduation, definitely you can do but, to get admission in MBBS course you need to satisfy some eligibility criteria like age limit, qualifying examination, etc. If you can satisfy the eligibility criteria required to get admission in MBBS course, then, definitely you can pursue MBBS course after completion of your Graduation degree from a recognised university.
5th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

If I pursue graduation through ignou will I be eligible for appearing in aipmt exam ????
19th June 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can i presue addmission in mbbs course during my 2nd year of graduation?one of my frnd told me that even if i qualified the aipmt exam i cant get addmission immidiately becoz of my currency in my graduation
1st July 2015, 12:26 AM
reconnect

Yes you can reappear for AIPMT. But you have to satisfy some age criteria for this. You must have attain the minimum age of 17 years and you must not be exceed than 25 years.
You have to leave your Graduation if you will apply for admission in MBBS or you can also try to take admission after Your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?