22nd May 2013, 09:40 PM
Farheen Fazal

Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student

I'm doing 2nd year B.Sc in CHEMISTRY, BOTANY AND ZOOLOGY and wanna do MBBS after B.Sc in Bangalore only..
Plz can anyone help me out in knowing about some details like criteria/competitive exams...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  2. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  3. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  4. What can I do after completing BSc?
  5. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  6. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  7. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  8. Can I join in 2nd year MBBS after completing BSc Nursing at Bangalore
  9. How can I join Indian army after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? How to prepare for the same?
  10. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  12. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  14. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program? -- [New]
  16. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  17. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  18. How to get Indian Railway job? I am in last year BSc student in chemistry
2nd December 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student

can I JOIN MBBS 2ND YEAR AFTER COMPLETING 1ST YEAR FROM B.SC HONS (BIOINFORMATICS ) ?
15th June 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student

I am doing bsc 1st year in 2017 can I write neet exam in 2018??. Then if I get rank in neet I want to discontinue bsc. Is it possible? ?
1st March 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 year bsc botany and biotechnology student. I like to do mbbs in abroad through lateral entry is it possible
28th June 2020, 09:27 PM
soumitnanda

HEyy buddy,
Ys absolutely you can opt out for MBBS. But all you have to do is appear for the NEET entrance exam and YOu need to score a better percentile and get good marks to rank in the top 63000. Yes you heard it right thats the total amount of medical seats (GOVT ) medical seats in INdia right now.You can do it even after doing BSc course.
Thank you Buddy.
All the best.
17th February 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm MSC previous student of chemistry is I'm eligible for neet 2021?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?