6th March 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Computer Applications in Meghalaya State Board HS being a 10th student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard of Meghalaya State Board. I want to study Computer Applications in my Higher Secondary which I will do from the same Board. So, can I study this subject in the HS of the State Board? Please tell me immediately.

8th March 2021, 11:08 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Computer Applications in Meghalaya State Board HS being a 10th student?

You can select any stream in your 12th standard but if you want to learn more about software and hard ware than you must go for science stream
Apart from this the courses that you can select is
Web design
Hardware and networking
Tally
Cyber security courses
Diploma in it
Graphic design
Desktop publishing spreadsheet and presentation
Computer language and programming
8th March 2021, 11:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Computer Applications in Meghalaya State Board HS being a 10th student?

Yes, You can study Computer Applications in Meghalaya State Board HS being a 10th student.

Minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma course is 10th class pass.

You can get admission through polytechnic entrance exam conducted by your State DTE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?