21st April 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Tips to become a highest state ranker for a 10th Meghalaya Board student?

Hi everyone, I want to get highest rank in my state as I am preparing for 10th Board exam with Meghalaya Board. I have scored 98.4% marks in my 9th standard. I have already completed the syllabus. Can I know some tips through which I can get highest rank in my state?

24th April 2020, 04:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a highest state ranker for a 10th Meghalaya Board student?

Tips to score well in 10th Meghalaya board exams-

Make sure that you have prepared the noted that were given to you by your teachers because they are the most essential and crucial.

Then you have to make a TIME TABLE which is to be followed by you on daily basis and in that time table you have to devote at least one hour to each subject daily.

It's very important to crystal clear your concepts regarding each topic and try to ask your teachers or yourself every possible question that can arise from that concept you have studied.

It's very important to clear your doubts from your teacher without hesitation.

Once you have read a concept now you have to practice questions related to it like first practice questions that are given at the end of your textbook and then go for reference book and practice questions from there.

It's very important to practice Practice year question papers because this will give you idea about the questions being asked and also analyse you and your preparation.
So, atleast practice 10 question papers of each subject.

Avoid cramming.

There is a possibility in every question paper that you you will face problem in one or two questions hence there you need to manipulate answer in such a way that it becomes relevant with the question.

Have faith in yourself.
24th April 2020, 07:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a highest state ranker for a 10th Meghalaya Board student?

You can fellow these tips to score well in your tenth-

It is always important to get idea about the type of question paper and questions being asked in the examination hence, you should download at least five previous year question papers of each subject to get idea about how is the paper set.

The second important thing is to read each and every line of your text book of each subject in order to understand the concept and then practice all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter.

Now, try involve in group discussions with your friends because that will help you to improve your concept about the topic when you discuss it with others.

It is always important to highlight the important things in your textbook or notes prepared by you.

Don't think that language subjects are an unimportant therefore, start preparing these subjects because most of the marks are deducted in these language subjects only.
24th April 2020, 09:45 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Important tips :-

:- Give importance to Basic Science

:- Previous 5 year question paper books your preparation

:- strictly followed the time table

:- Read and Revise more

:- Stricked schedule followed

:- Proper and detailed notes
25th April 2020, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to become a highest state ranker for a 10th Meghalaya Board student:-

> Know the syllabus clearly.

> Try and sold the questions at the end of each topic and also the last 10 years paper.

> Maintain separate notebooks for each subject.

> Highlight important points and formulae on textbooks.

> Plan your studies.

> Know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Do not study anything new or from a new book right before exams, as you may get confused.

> Keep fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?