6th March 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th Humanities around 6 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have cleared my 12th around 6 years ago. But due to some reasons I had to give up my studies. Now, I want to continue my study, I was a Humanities student, I want to do Graduation. So, now I am eligible for Graduation course?

7th March 2021, 02:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th Humanities around 6 years ago?

You are eligible to pursue graduation now.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in general bachelor degree course.

Admission procedure varies with institution, so visit the official website of the college or university where you want to get admission.
8th March 2021, 11:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th Humanities around 6 years ago?

Yes, you can certainly resume your studies by taking admission in first year of any undergraduate degree course even having passed your Class 12th even six years ago as there is no such rule on gap after Class 12th allowed for taking admission undergraduate degree course.

Further, there are certain institutes where you will not get admission due to such a long gap or due to age limit but it is not true for all the institutes. Also, you must hold the essential qualification (i.e; subject combination) required for pursuing undergraduate degree course in your interested discipline.
8th March 2021, 11:10 PM
Ulna
Banned

Yes ,you are eligible to study the graduation course
The procedure of admission willa be the same but you will have to submit a valid gap certificate in the course
The Admission will be based on either an interview or will be based on the marks you have scored in your 12 standard
8th March 2021, 11:45 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible to study Graduation if you completed 12th Humanities around 6 years ago.

There is no age limitation to pursue graduation course.

You can pursue BA Course on the basis of you intermediate stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?