2nd July 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Nautical Science being a 12th NIOS Science student?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Nautical Science course. I am studying in 12th standard but with NIOS Board. I am a Science student and have Mathematics in 12th NIOS. So, can I study this Diploma course? Please tell me immediately.

4th July 2019, 02:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Nautical Science being a 12th NIOS Science student?

Yes, you can very much study Diploma in Nautical Science being a 12th NIOS student, admission procedure and eligibility are as follows;

Eligibility:
> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in 12th board examination.

Most of the colleges however have different admission providing criteria and that the percentage requirement can be different from others.

Procedure:
> Admission is provided on merit basis depending upon marks scored in entrance examination.
> Some of the reputed colleges conduct their own entrance examination and provide admission on its basis.
4th July 2019, 11:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Nautical Science being a 12th NIOS Science student?

Yes, of course you are eligible to study diploma in nautical science after 12th NIOS board.
Because NIOS board is a recognised board and it is approved by government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?