19th March 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?

Sir,
I am searching for Diploma course in Nautical Science.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for studying as I am
about to complete my 12th. Please tell me in details.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  2. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  3. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  4. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  5. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  8. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  11. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  12. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  13. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  14. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible to study diploma in Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc Nautical Science from Indian Maritime University?
  16. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  17. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
30th October 2015, 12:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am searching for Diploma course in Nautical Science.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for studying as I am
about to complete my 12th. Please tell me in details.
Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Nautical Science after completing 12th standard. The diploma in nautical science gives you the knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of Nautical Science. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in HSC or 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 55% marks from a recognized university.

The duration of the course is One year.

You may get a job in the shipping industry like Operations manager, Trainee Navigating Officer, Officer – port operations.

The course is available in,

International Maritime Institute,
Address: 41, Giri Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone:044 4350 2520
Official website - www.ima-maritime.com

Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research,
Address: ICARE Complex, Marine Campus, P.O. Hatiberia, Haldia, West Bengal 721657
Phone:03224 267 502
Official website - www.himsar.net

Indian Maritime University,
Address: East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Phone: 044 2453 0343
Official website - www.imu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?