3rd April 2022, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Bihar Board after choosing school based exam in CBSE Board?

Hi, I want to know Can I take admission in Bihar board after choosing school based exam in CBSE Board? Please tell me. CBSE board is difficult and I can not continue with this.

4th April 2022, 07:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Bihar Board after choosing school based exam in CBSE Board?

Yes, candidates from the CBSE board are eligible to change the stream and take admission in bihar board.

So, you can take admission in bihar board after completion of school based exam in CBSE board.
6th April 2022, 04:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Bihar Board after choosing school based exam in CBSE Board?

If a candidate feels that he/she can't continue with any of the board then they can change the board .

They can take admission in any if the school of their choice.
They must keep in mind that they can change their school easily in class 9 th and 11th.

And for becoming familiar with the pattern of exam , a candidate is required to practice last year papers to score well in exam and must work on their shortcomings.
8th April 2022, 07:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission to Bihar Board after choosing the CBSE board. For changing the board you should have a valid reason, it is mostly possible in case of transfer of parents and another serious issue. Mostly you can do it after completion of class 10th and it is not advisable to change the board in the middle of the study. You can contact the school that you want to join and they will let you know the whole procedure.
8th April 2022, 10:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th with school based CBSE examination are eligible to get admission and pursue from Bihar board.

So, you can take admission and pursue the course.
12th April 2022, 03:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Students who have passed the matriculation or equivalent Examination from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other national / state boards are eligible to apply online for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?