14th October 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in class 10th?

What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in class 10 ? Can you please give me the information on this? I need to know the steps which I have to follow next. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

14th October 2016, 11:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in class 10th?

There is no any more advantage of appearing for the school board over the board based in 10th examination.

As, the only advantage will be you have to not have to go to different center to appear for entrance examination and your examination center will be the same as from the school you have pursue 10th std.

Other than this there is no extra advantage. All other are similar to those for the candidates of appearing for entrance examination through board based.
15th October 2016, 09:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in class 10th?

Actually there is no much more differences or benefit of one over another. As, there is equal value for both the certificate.

But, in 10th board based examination in smester II you will have to appear for examination and your center will be other than your own school which is not as in the school based examination where your examination center will be your own school.

So, you can appear for examination from which ever board you want. From 2018 there will be less chance of having option of board and school based examination.
15th October 2016, 03:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of choosing school based board over board based exam -

- The answers will be evaluated by school teachers.
- There might be good influence of a good image in the minds of a teacher for a student.
- The answer evaluation is usually lenient.
16th October 2016, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such difference at first between the two other than the only fact that in school based you will have to appear for the board examination in the school itself(it doesn't mean that you will get some benefit from the school).

On the other hand board based means that for the board examination,you will have to appear for the board examination in some other school or any Institute as the board center will be set by the council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?