17th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I use Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator during Board exams being an 11th Kerala Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I am a student of Kerala Board. I am a Science student and I want to know that can I use Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator in the Board exams? I am unable to get the information so I need to know about this.

22nd June 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I use Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator during Board exams being an 11th Kerala Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I am a student of Kerala Board. I am a Science student and I want to know that can I use Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator in the Board exams? I am unable to get the information so I need to know about this.

You have to contact your class teacher or mathematics teacher for using Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator during 11th Kerala Board examinations. If they permit you to use the Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator then you can use the calculator or you cannot use it. Class teacher or Mathematics teacher knows the details about the scientific calculators which are allowed in the 11th Kerala Board examination. Therefore, you can get help from the above mentioned teachers for using the Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator.
25th March 2022, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I use Casio FX-100MS Scientific Calculator during Board exams being an 11th Kerala Board student?

Is casio fx-82 tl allowed in wbchse board exam??
16th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

can I use my casio FX -991 EX classwiz scientific calculator in West Bengal class 12 HS boards ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?