3rd June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?

Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the required passing
marks for 12th Board exam of WBCHSE for
Physics Theory and Practical?
Kindly tell me immediately.

11th June 2015, 01:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?

You will require a total of 25 marks to pass in Physics for the WBCHSE Board Examination.
You need to get at least 15 marks in the Theory Paper and you will need at least 5 marks in your Practical Examination.
The aggregate of both these marks though should be more than 25 marks.
So if you are within this category then you will be deemed pass in this particular subject.
13th June 2015, 04:24 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the required passing
marks for 12th Board exam of WBCHSE for
Physics Theory and Practical?
Kindly tell me immediately.

Since, the practical Exam consists of 30 marks total and theory consists 70 marks total. So, you need to secure minimum of 18 marks in practical and 32 marks in Theory to pass the Subject, else you will be marked as fail.
14th June 2015, 10:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?

Physics paper is of total 100 marks in 12th board examination in any board.
It consist of 70 marks of written examination and 30 marks of practical examination.
Minimum 33% marks is required in both examinations separately to get pass marks.
So, it is compulsory to secure 23 or above marks in written and 10 or above marks in practical along with above 33 marks overall to pass in the physics examination.
21st March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

If any person will have 20 marks in theory and 26 marks in practical so person will pass or fail
16th May 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to qualify in bengali theory and practical in the wbchse 12 exam?
9th February 2017, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to score 75 marks in all three subjects to qualify for entrance exams
8th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in practical examination in Physics ,chemistry and Biology . Have I to reappear in the practical examination again or same marks will be carried forward
17th March 2017, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

In nios what is the passing marks in theory only it consists of 85 marks i didn't get my practicals book so i dont give my practical exam but what is the passing marks out of 85 the practical is of 15 marks
24th March 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed to pass in theory of 12th chemistry WBCHSE board exam???
28th May 2017, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the pass mark to qualify for a subject and if I get a low marks in a subject so will it be selected as a 6th subject?
30th May 2017, 10:01 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
In nios what is the passing marks in theory only it consists of 85 marks i didn't get my practicals book so i dont give my practical exam but what is the passing marks out of 85 the practical is of 15 marks
In any academic examination, you need to secure minimum 33% of the total given marks.
Since total no. of marks of theory examination is 85, you need to get at least 28 marks which is minimum marks required to qualify theory examination.

For further inquiry about this board, you can log on to it's official site www.nios.ac.in
Thanks.
30th May 2017, 10:14 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
What is the pass mark to qualify for a subject and if I get a low marks in a subject so will it be selected as a 6th subject?
The pass marks required to qualify in any subject is 33% of its total marks.
If you have failed or get low marks in any subject, it will be treated as the same subject.
But if you failed in it you can appear for compartmental exams which is generally announced after few days of the declaraction of result.
3rd April 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in math when math is my compulsory subject then can I pass in higher secondary exam of WBCHSC by other 5 subjects..?
8th October 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What the marks are required for passing theory out of 85 in chemistry 11st year
11th March 2019, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass in optional elective subject in WBCHSE?I have Chemistry as optional elective subject. What is the pass mark of chemistry in theory?? Please answer me as soon as possible...
11th June 2021, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in physics theory but failed inpractical then what happened
18th July 2022, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass in both theory and practicle?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?