29th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Career option in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for B.E computer science engineers?

Could you please answer me as I am an Engineer from Computer science. What is the career option in kendra vidayalaya school for BE computer science students

31st July 2015, 01:00 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career option in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for B.E computer science engineers?

I would say there is absolutely no possibility of a good career in Kendriya Vidyalaya for you. You are a B.E. in computer science. You should be looking for jobs in abroad or jobs in Indian companies that will place you in abroad, eventually. Kendriya Vidyalaya is not such a place. It is a central government affiliated school. The jobs in school for you will be restricted to technical jobs. You will not get teaching jobs there, as you do not have a B.Ed. Technical jobs will fetch you roughly Rs.8-9000 per month. Will you be happy with that?
I suggest you submit your resume in Intel technologies and Trigent software company. They have many technical openings now. If you are good in programming you might crack the interview over there.
31st July 2015, 02:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career option in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for B.E computer science engineers?

You need to have a B.Ed Degree to become a teacher in a Kendriya Vidyalaya School.
If you are not having a B.Ed Degree then you cannot become a teacher in a Kendriya Vidyalaya School.
You can apply for the non-teaching staff job but being an Engineer the job will be not up to standard for you.
So if you want to become a teacher in a Kendriya Vidyalaya School you need to complete the course of B.Ed.
Otherwise the non teaching staff job is the only option left for you.
31st July 2015, 05:47 PM
pointer01

You can apply as a computer teacher in the school. In Kendriya Vidyalaya school you can apply for a teacher of computer for class 10th or 12th. If there is vacancy in school then, you will definitely get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?