27th April 2015, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th CBSE and want to join
Kendriya Vidyalaya School now. Please tell me
is this possible for me for getting admission in
11th Science of KVS?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  3. Admission in 11th Science at best CBSE School in Hyderabad?
  4. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  5. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  6. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  7. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  8. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  10. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  12. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  13. Can I get join NDA after completing 11th? I am a student of 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP)
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  16. What is the procedure to join NDA? I am a student of 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP)
  17. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  18. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2015, 01:37 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?

Yes you can get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school in class 11th science if you have minimum 55% marks in your class 10th from any recognized board.

For admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school certain documents are needed that are as follows:-

> Result of class 10th and attendance of last school attended in previous school.

> Migration certificate of CBSE board.

> Transfer certificate.

> Original date of birth certificate.
3rd May 2015, 03:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?

Admission criteria in KVS 11th Science:

1)Science with Mathematics

> A Minimum of C1 GRADE in Maths

> A Minimum of Cl GRADE in Science

> Average Grade point in Maths & Science taken together must be 6.5

> A Minimum of 6.0 C&PA

2) Science without Moths

Science without mathematics may be allowed if the student has secured C1 GRADE in Science with at least 6.0 CGPA

Following concessions will be allowed for admission to Science stream.

a) Students belonging to SC/ST would be given upgradation by one grade in two subjects wherever required. CGPA may be enhanced by 0.4 for the purpose of admission to class XI Science/Commerce Stream.

b) The following concession will be granted to students for admission who participated in Games & Sports meet/Scouting & Guiding/NCC/Adventure activities at various levels. The certificate needed for this purpose can be of any preceding years.

Maximum concession under Sports / Games / NCC / Scout / Guide/Adventure will not exceed 0.8. Points in CGPA In case of eligibility for more than one concession under different categories as mentioned at (a) and (b) above, only one concession having maximum advantage to the candidate will be allowed.

(c) Admission of non eligible children of Embassy Officers in all Kendriya Vidyalayas abroad in class XI will be decided by the Commissioner, KVS on case to case basis

(d) Principal may admit children to class XI only up to the permitted class strength.

(e) A student who was earlier not found eligible for admission to a particular stream may be allowed fresh admission to a particular stream in class XI in the next academic session , if he/she improves his/her performance within one year from the same Board.

In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal C&PA (overall indicative percentage of marks) the inter-se-merit of such candidate may be determined as follows.
For Science based Course.

> Candidates obtaining higher CGPA (indicative percentage of marks) in one compulsory language (Better of English/Hindi) Mathematics and Science.

Marks range to Grade:

91-100 converted to A1

81-90 converted to A2

71-80 converted to B1

61-70 converted to B2

51-60 converted to C1

41-50 converted to C2

33-40 converted to D

21-32 converted to E1

0-20 converted to E2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?