5th March 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Hey,
I am studying in class 10th in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Which is a CBSE school.
I want to study Science in 11th.
But if I can't able to get Science in this School
then I can change my Board?

5th March 2015, 10:48 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Yes you can change your board if you don't get admission in any other board like if you want admission in science stream, but somehow you are not getting admission in science stream in class 11th then definitely you have a chance to change your board so you don't have to worry if you are not getting admission in science stream then you can go for some other stream.
6th March 2015, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Yes, surely you can change your school and board after completion of your 10th board if you are not getting Science in that particular school.

For this you will have to follow some simple steps:

> Candidate must have to clear all papers for admission in any other school other than the same school itself(or as per the new schools criteria)

> Candidate should collect all the relevant school leaving certificate while migrating to another school

> Candidate should fulfil the admission criteria to study in Science stream in any school after 10th and accordingly would get admission in the respective school

> In most of the schools an Entrance Examination in conducted in order to provide admission to candidates in class 11th in any stream, if so, then the candidate will have to clear the examination in order to get admission in it.

Therefore, if the above mentioned criteria are fulfilled, then there should not be any problem for you to get admission in any other school and board to continue your further studies.
6th March 2015, 10:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

* Yes, you can change your board if you have not get a seat in the same school.

* But it's my advice to join in any of the CBSE school to pursue your +2.

* As Kendriya vidyalaya is affiliated to CBSE, if you have not got admission in class 11, there is no option that you can try for another school which is same CBSE board or you can opt for ICSE or other state boards.
6th March 2015, 10:49 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change the board after 10th. But it is better to change the college then changing the board of school. If you are interested in studying science you can opt for other school rather than changing the board. If you want admission in science stream, you can change your board or consider other school of same the board.
6th March 2015, 03:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to change your education board, if didn't got admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. That's because you can apply for 11th science admission at any other CBSE school. And there are many CBSE schools in India, which offering admissions in 11th standard in Science stream. So, you can easily get admission in any CBSE school. But, if you are really interested to change to another education board, then you can do so, by joining in a school, which is affiliated to ICSE board or any other state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?