17th February 2023, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Career options available after passing 12th with PCM?

I am in class 10 and want to take pcm in my 11 standard. All the things i can go by taking pcm and what all type or courses are included in engineering and are the scope after doing any thing from it. I don't want to do electrical engineering and all i can do. I am specially interested in chemistry. pls help me out

17th February 2023, 10:50 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Career options available after passing 12th with PCM?

There are many career options available after passing 12th with PCM and an interest in engineering and chemistry, apart from electrical engineering. Some of them are:

Chemical Engineering: Chemical engineers design, develop and operate processes that transform raw materials into useful products. They work in industries like pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and petrochemicals.

Materials Science and Engineering: Materials science and engineering is the study of the properties and applications of materials. Materials scientists and engineers work in industries like nanotechnology, electronics, and materials processing.

Biomedical engineering:
Biomedical engineering an interdisciplinary field that applies principles of engineering, physics, biology, and medicine to develop new medical devices, technologies, and therapies. It is a rapidly growing field with enormous potential for improving healthcare and enhancing the quality of life for people with medical conditions.

Aerospace Engineering: Aerospace engineers design, develop and test aircraft, spacecraft, satellites and missiles. They work in the aviation and aerospace industries.

Civil Engineering: Civil engineers design, plan and supervise construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and other infrastructure projects. They work in the construction industry, government organizations, and infrastructure development companies.

Computer Science Engineering: Computer science engineers design and develop computer hardware and software. They work in software development companies, IT companies, and other technology-based organizations.

Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical engineers design and develop machines, tools, and other mechanical devices. They work in various industries like automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.

These are just a few of the many career options available to students with a background in PCM and an interest in engineering and chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?