17th February 2023, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM?

Respected sir, i have scored 127 in pcm but i am not having pcm 50% .is it compulsory to have pcm 50%.......i have pcm 45.66% am i elligible for getting admission at aec or any other government institute ???? I am having mobc and an additional quata tgl. Will i be admitted under consideration to any government academy with the help of tgl quata?? Please reply sir..

17th February 2023, 10:52 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM?

Different colleges and universities may have different eligibility criteria for admission to engineering courses. Generally, a minimum of 50% marks in PCM in Class 12th is required for admission to most engineering colleges in India. However, some institutes may have lower cut-offs for reserved category students.

As you mentioned that you belong to the TGL category, you may be eligible for reservation benefits in some government institutes. You can check the admission criteria of the institutes you are interested in to see if they have a quota for TGL candidates.

It is recommended that you check the eligibility criteria of the colleges that you are interested in applying to and see if your marks meet the minimum requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?