25th December 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Career oriented courses for Arts student?

Hello Sir
I am studying 11th Arts..........
I have taken maths in Arts...........but
i want to know after 12th Arts what is
choose for good future........

26th December 2014, 11:06 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career oriented courses for Arts student?

You have many options after 12th but you have to choose wisely. While you are choosing your Career after 12th Maths, you should definitely make it a point to align with your passion.

The most common choice that students make after 12th is to go for an Engineering degree.A B.tech or B.E course is very much preferred.

My advice is to go for Engineering field only when you have deep passion for Becoming an engineer or else if your passionate about mathematics then Go for B Sc in mathematics.

For Mathematics in arts the career options are :

1. B.A
2. B.com
3. B.Sc
4. B.C.A
5. B.B.M
6. C.A
7. B.B.A
8. B.M.S

It's your Interest which course you want to pursue.So, get a detailed explanation of each course from your lecturers and go by their decision.
26th December 2014, 03:00 PM
Rahul9596

There are good number of career opportunities for Arts Graduates, as there is good scope for Art disciplines.There are many career oriented courses after 12th class arts.Since you are presently pursuing 11th class arts, you have one more year left to think wise about choosing best stream in Arts Sector.Basically choosing right course also depends on your interests and achievements received so far.

The best course I can recommend you to go for “Mass communication” courses as Journalism courses are in very high demand in present days.If you are interested in this field you may opt Bachelor of Media, Bachelor of Communication and Journalism course, BA in Mass Communication or Bachelor of Journalism.

Other than this there are many courses such as, Bachelor of Business Administration, Political Science courses, Bachelor of Arts course, Animation courses, Multimedia and Fashion designing course and many.But be sure to choose the course which are much interested at, if it happens so you can really enjoy your entire career.So choose the best option provided you and as per your skills and interests.
15th April 2015, 08:09 PM
SmilyRishu

Career oriented courses for Arts student as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Bachelor of art

:: Bachelor of Commerce

:: Bachelor of science

:: Bachelor of business art

:: C.A

:: B.M.S

etc.
15th April 2015, 08:11 PM
SmilyRishu

Career oriented courses for Arts student as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Bachelor of art

:: Bachelor of Commerce

:: Bachelor of science

:: Bachelor of business art

:: C.A

:: B.M.S

etc.
16th December 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

If we are interested in BFA after 12th then where we should apply . It means what are the different options to study BFA and what are the procedures to get admission
19th March 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engineer i judt finish my class 12th exams so cna i do software engineering and what us the process? Should i do Bca or mca after 12th then i can enter in software engineering please tell me the full process
17th June 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I plan to do bmm after my 12th in arts. If I have not taken maths in the 11th & 12th then Am I eligible to do MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?