13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Madhya Pradesh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Intermediate Science admission?

14th September 2018, 08:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

It is not possible to differentiate between both the board as candidates from both the bard are eligible to appear for various entrance examination for higher studies or for the recruitment in job.

The syllabus is almost same for both the board other than the language paper in which Hindi as well as English is taught in the state board. The major difference is only in the mode of language.

So, you can select the board as per your desire.
14th September 2018, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue your intermediate from CBSE board because in comparison to State Board CBSE has much more value and as well as most of the entrance exams that are given by the candidates after 12th standard are totally based upon CBSE syllabus.
15th September 2018, 12:02 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to continue education under CBSE board, because now a days most of the engineering competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus. So, that you can study 11th and 12th standard under CBSE board. You can easily prepare for state level and national level engineering entrance exams and you will have a chance to get BTech admission in top college.
15th September 2018, 09:47 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to opt for CBSE board for pursing 11th and 12th standard because most of the competitive examination question paper are set by considering CBSE board syllabus.

To do B.Tech course, you need to appear in engineering entrance examination like:-
JEE main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET etc.

By qualify the entrance examination, you can get admission in BTech course.
15th September 2018, 01:59 PM
ranu shahi

If your son is very good in studies then you should admit him in CBSE School but if he finds difficulty in any subject then you should admit him in Madhya Pradesh Board.
As because to pursue Intermediate from Science stream from CBSE Board is vast and your child may finds difficulty. Sometimes coaching classes also don’t works.
It will be better to ask your child that what he wants. After that you should take any decision.
15th September 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Madhya Pradesh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Intermediate Science admission?

The aspirant should choose CBSE Board to study Intermediate Science. CBSE Board is one of the best boards in India. Many entrance examinations are CBSE syllabus based. The CBSE Board conducts two biggest national examinations like NEET for medical and JEE for engineering. These two examinations allow students to compete for seats in IITs, NITs, IIITs, Medical Colleges, etc. Therefore, it is better to choose CBSE Board for Intermediate Science studies.
15th September 2018, 05:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Without any doubt, Central board of Secondary Education is better than State Board of Madhya Pradesh for intermediate science stream. The advantages of studying in CBSE board:

Well defined syllabus and curriculum.

Transparent marking scheme.

Better evaluation of answer sheets.

Universal acceptance of certificates.

You must pursue your secondary board of education from this board.
15th September 2018, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, board doesn't have anything to do with quality education. If school has good infrastructure and teachers, then board doesn't matter. You just opt for the school, which has better track record.

Still most of the CBSE affiliated schools are good for gaining excellent marks. CBSE has been lenient and students score 90% marks easily at most of the good schools.
15th September 2018, 07:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

CBSE Board stands for Central Board of Secondary Education whereas Madhya Pradesh Board is a state board. The syllabus of CBSE Board will be same throughout India and the syllabus of Madhya Pradesh Board will be same only in Madhya Pradesh Board schools. You can learn both theoretical and practical knowledge by pursuing your studies from CBSE Board, so, I suggest you to choose CBSE Board for pursuing your higher studies.
15th September 2018, 08:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

In India there are different boards like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS and other state boards.

Out of all boards, Central board of Education is the best board for secondary and senior secondary schooling.

You can take admission in CBSE school without any hesitation.
15th September 2018, 09:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are taking a right decision. You must admit him in any CBSE affiliated school for better education and his career.

CBSE will help your son to develop a good personality and knowledgeable person. CBSE is a better board of education as compared to Madhya Pradesh State Board.
15th September 2018, 09:53 PM
ExactAnswer

CBSE board is certainly better than Madhya Pradesh Board in terms of placement and admission in good colleges. It is said that MP board has its value only in Madhya Pradesh. It has no value or very less value in other states .
15th September 2018, 10:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

From my point of view, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board of education for higher secondary in India.

The advantages of CBSE board:

Better marking style and scheme.

Focus on personality development.

Career oriented syllabus.
15th September 2018, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As per academic experts of India, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board of India.

In recent years, paper leak has tarnished its image but it still remains the top board of India without any doubt.
16th September 2018, 11:43 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

CBSE board is a good option because :-
The CBSE syllabus is very structured, highly predictable and controlled. All national entrance examinations are conducted as per there syllabus.
17th September 2018, 09:53 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Central Board of Secondary Education is better than Madhya Pradesh State Board for intermediate science aspirant.

Syllabus is well defined and marks are alloted better and copy checking is good as compared to state boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?