13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. I donít want to continue his schooling with Madhya Pradesh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Intermediate Science admission?

14th September 2018, 08:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

It is not possible to differentiate between both the board as candidates from both the bard are eligible to appear for various entrance examination for higher studies or for the recruitment in job.

The syllabus is almost same for both the board other than the language paper in which Hindi as well as English is taught in the state board. The major difference is only in the mode of language.

So, you can select the board as per your desire.

14th September 2018, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue your intermediate from CBSE board because in comparison to State Board CBSE has much more value and as well as most of the entrance exams that are given by the candidates after 12th standard are totally based upon CBSE syllabus.

15th September 2018, 12:02 AM
osmin
Senior Member+

I suggest you to continue education under CBSE board, because now a days most of the engineering competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus. So, that you can study 11th and 12th standard under CBSE board. You can easily prepare for state level and national level engineering entrance exams and you will have a chance to get BTech admission in top college.
15th September 2018, 09:47 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to opt for CBSE board for pursing 11th and 12th standard because most of the competitive examination question paper are set by considering CBSE board syllabus.

To do B.Tech course, you need to appear in engineering entrance examination like:-
JEE main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET etc.

By qualify the entrance examination, you can get admission in BTech course.
15th September 2018, 01:59 PM
ranu shahi

If your son is very good in studies then you should admit him in CBSE School but if he finds difficulty in any subject then you should admit him in Madhya Pradesh Board.
As because to pursue Intermediate from Science stream from CBSE Board is vast and your child may finds difficulty. Sometimes coaching classes also donít works.
It will be better to ask your child that what he wants. After that you should take any decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?